R. Scott Prokes
Attorney with LeBlanc Nettles Law, LLC
Mr. Prokes concentrates his practice in the areas of business matters, contracts, family law, real estate matters, estate planning and civil litigation.
Mr. Prokes was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1976. Mr. Prokes earned his Juris Doctorate from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2001. He has been licensed to practice law in Indiana since 2001 and in Michigan since 2007. Prior to law school, Mr. Prokes earned his B.S. in Accounting from Butler University in 1998. Following law school, Mr. Prokes continued his legal education by earning an LL.M. (Master of Laws) from Indiana University McKinney School of law in 2010.
Mr. Prokes resides in Brownsburg, IN, and is married and has five children.
- Business Formation
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- LL.M., Master of Laws - 2010
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2001
- Buttler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- B.S. - 1998
- Major: Accounting
- Indiana, 2001
- Michigan, 2007
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Hendricks County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan